Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 696 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36064 EGP / MKD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 74% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,902 (77,369 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)