Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.956 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 198% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,430 (24,764 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)