Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.771 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 172% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,148 (24,935 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)