Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.836 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 46% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,967 (3,922TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨60 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)