Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.039 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,185 (3,807TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)