Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.766 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 59% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,881 (6,341TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)