Cost of living comparison between Simferopol, Ukraine and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.674 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,250 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 12,321 (18,268₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)