Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27622 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,784 (₨71,624) in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)