Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00463 EGP / KHR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 180% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,724 (9,434,479 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)