Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17192 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 114% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,041 (₨186,370) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)