Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15271 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,493 (₨147,295) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)