Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 664 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.295 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 171% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,300 (元18,435) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)