Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 342%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 650 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.658 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 230% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,908 (元16,141) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)