Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.782 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 100% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,052 (元10,083) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)