Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 291%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 745 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.795 EGP / AED
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 215% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 47,278 (Dirham 9,860) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 3 hours ago)