Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.412 EGP / AED
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 131% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,619 (Dirham 14,355) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)