Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 789 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.847 EGP / AED
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 220% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,355 (Dirham 7,913) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (36 minutes ago)