Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 372%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,388 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.297 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 179% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,372 (元19,748) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)