Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 373%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,135 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.765 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 132% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,492 (元14,283) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)