Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 440 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.310 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 69% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,338 (RM7,039) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 18,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)