Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.281 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 67% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,737 (RM6,245) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)