Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.509 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 76% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,474 (RM5,871) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)