Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.414 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 74% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,556 (RM6,696) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (28 minutes ago)