Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.213 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 143% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,473 (RM9,369) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)