Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.173 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 89% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,624 (RM5,900) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)