Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.158 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 92% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,973 (RM7,208) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 2.00₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)