Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.920 EGP / TND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,173 (5,401 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)