Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.232 EGP / TND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 103% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,026 (4,012 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)