Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.906 EGP / TND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,413 (3,535 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)