Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.058 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 101% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,116 (€1,525) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)