Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.821 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,245 (10,569 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)