Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.803 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,996 (12,197 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)