Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.735 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,815 (R$ 4,327) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)