Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.834 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 82% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,323 (€1,623) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Utrecht costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)