Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.534 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,747 (RM4,796) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)