Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.233 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 41% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,848 (RM5,397) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)