Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 382%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,158 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01659 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 254% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 49,515 (₩2,983,757) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)