Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,191 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 154% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,733 (₩5,101,567) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 5 hours ago)