Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01646 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 190% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,569 (₩2,647,214) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)