Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 344%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13973 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 195% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 47,908 (¥342,871) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (32 minutes ago)