Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05515 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 14,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 13,158 (238,584 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)