Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05104 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,250 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 15,164 (297,078 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)