Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.639 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 51% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,214 (5,220 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)