Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 376%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 317 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.685 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 105% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,761 (6,138 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)