Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 81% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,309 (53,332 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)