Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand vs Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.546 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 53% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,947 (47,510 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)