Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.550 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 53% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,485 (44,523 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (38 minutes ago)