Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28025 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 64% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,604 (₨94,930) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)