Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27622 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 65% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,769 (₨93,292) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)