Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21981 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 14,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 13,482 (Taka 61,336) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)