Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 305%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.032 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 143% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,946 (€1,852) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (42 minutes ago)