Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.894 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 188% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,104 (C$3,318) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)