Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15199 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 34% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,849 (₨143,755) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)