Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 863 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.632 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,176 (2,180KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)