Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.596 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 93% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,025 (2,550KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)