Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 972 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.257 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 131% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,468 (3,653KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (15 minutes ago)