Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 934 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.637 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 117% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,158 (2,647KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)