Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 296%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16235 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 282% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,827 (¥282,265) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)