Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 311%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16547 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 279% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 59,174 (¥357,601) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (37 minutes ago)