Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 324%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16193 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 318% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 54,337 (¥335,565) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)