Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 531%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 9,690 prices entered by 1,321 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.835 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 334% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 67,779 (R$ 11,615) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)