Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 481%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 9,892 prices entered by 1,361 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.314 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 270% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 60,176 (R$ 11,325) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)