Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 529 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.035 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,174 (R$ 5,397) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (37 minutes ago)