Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.709 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,532 (R$ 5,210) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)