Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 309%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 637 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.673 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 129% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,068 (R$ 5,653) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (23 minutes ago)