Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 694 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.639 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 132% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,095 (R$ 5,337) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)