Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 592 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.752 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,448 (R$ 5,355) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)