Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 777 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.758 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 125% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,753 (R$ 5,861) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)