Cost of living comparison between São José dos Campos, Brazil and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 656 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.196 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 141% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,099 (R$ 7,524) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)