Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 803 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.082 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 120% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,418 (R$ 6,773) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)