Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 288%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 613 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.482 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 119% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,915 (R$ 6,005) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)