Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 357%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.927 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 187% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,693 (R$ 7,878) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)