Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 379 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.324 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,111 (R$ 4,528) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)