Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 398%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 630 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.831 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 172% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,514 (R$ 7,292) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (43 minutes ago)