Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 566 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.628 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 145% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,861 (R$ 5,661) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)