Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 617 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.194 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 111% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,660 (R$ 6,095) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (40 minutes ago)