Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 492%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 558 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.068 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 169% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,384 (R$ 7,969) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)