Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 461%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 652 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.547 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 200% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,956 (R$ 8,104) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (34 minutes ago)