Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 467%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.533 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 175% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,311 (R$ 7,466) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (27 minutes ago)