Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 447%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 770 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.321 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 244% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 55,883 (R$ 10,503) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)