Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 499%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 792 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.831 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 300% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 65,038 (R$ 11,154) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)