Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 514 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.709 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 108% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,228 (R$ 7,057) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (20 minutes ago)