Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 282%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 994 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38443 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 185% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,736 (RD$ 111,168) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)