Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,657 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36082 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 77% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,033 (RD$ 83,237) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)