Cost of living comparison between Santo André, Brazil and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.808 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 89% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,654 (R$ 10,918) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 2 hours ago)