Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 588 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.639 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 165% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,457 (R$ 6,111) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)