Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33484 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,271 (Php54,567) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)