Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34873 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,342 (Php49,727) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)