Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31394 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,046 (Php63,852) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)