Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36291 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 48% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,056 (Php63,532) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (38 minutes ago)