Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34758 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,690 (Php50,895) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)