Cost of living comparison between Santiago del Estero, Argentina and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.114 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,144 (ARS $15,388) in Santiago del Estero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jinju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)