Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.727 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 17,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,269 (ARS $19,623) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)