Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33606 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 107% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,095 (RD$ 92,528) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)