Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37405 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 113% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,721 (RD$ 74,111) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)