Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38443 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 136% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,455 (RD$ 92,229) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)