Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38520 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 119% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,520 (RD$ 74,041) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (23 minutes ago)