Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38341 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 112% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,064 (RD$ 86,236) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)