Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.684 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 46% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,920 (1,398 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (42 minutes ago)