Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.858 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 34% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,150 (2,275 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)