Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.570 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,553 (1,170 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)