Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 556 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.708 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 178% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,737 (€2,015) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (38 minutes ago)