Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 427 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.647 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 111% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,859 (€1,737) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)