Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 301%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 434 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.900 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 181% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,188 (€2,019) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (28 minutes ago)