Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 654 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00612 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 47% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,018 (COL$4,091,004) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)