Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00580 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 90% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,684 (COL$5,118,987) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (40 minutes ago)