Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,493 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02544 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 132% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,232 (CH$1,424,232) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (29 minutes ago)