Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 405%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,864 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02749 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 171% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,288 (CH$1,538,391) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (31 minutes ago)