Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,749 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02763 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 127% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,113 (CH$1,234,599) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.50 (40 minutes ago)