Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 408%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,054 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02847 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 200% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,768 (CH$1,712,851) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)