Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 314%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,160 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02744 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 155% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,628 (CH$1,116,072) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Changchun costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)