Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,987 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02733 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 131% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,053 (CH$1,099,822) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)