Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 280%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.409 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 115% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,593 (€1,709) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 3 hours ago)