Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.753 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 141% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,180 (€2,160) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)