Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 376%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.813 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 174% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,627 (€1,712) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)