Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 11,581 (Bs 16,410,248) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)