Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.592 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,532 (Bs 12,272) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)