Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.804 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 31% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,700 (Bs 10,917) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (43 minutes ago)