Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 17,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 12,246 (Bs 41,226,338) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)