Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 12,380 (ARS $12,305) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)