Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 11,339 (ARS $10,106) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)